Pages

August 11, 2008

Moving Back to CALI

So a little over a year ago we moved to NM. We made really great friends, the kids got into lots of activities, and we loved it. Well during this year my Dad got a job in LA and was commuting 2-3 hours both ways a day. After 3 months he decided he couldnt do it anymore. My mom calls me and says she's going to have to get rid of her house so they can afford to live in LA. So Shay and decide to save the house and move back. We will be living in my mom and dads "old" house now, taking care of all her chickens and her garden. As excited as I am to be moving back I am going to miss Albuquerque and the friend I made very much. This is Isaacs first year of school and Isaiah is going to be in 2nd. Their starting a new school and vrey nervous, but I know they will be fine and make lots of new friends. I leave in a day and am sad to go......

2 comments:

  1. ellooooooo

    Love the glasses darling :0) Guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um helloooo why did I not know you were blogging? A much belated welcome!

    ReplyDelete