This weekend was CRAZY! It started out Friday with Isaiah and Isaacs school dance. It was sports themed mother/son dance. My mom came down to be Isaacs date and I was Isaiahs. We got all dressed up in our Football Jerseys, jeans and sneakers. I curled my hair and put it picktails with ribbon in it (it looked so cute) and we all put black under our eyes like the real football players do. We got to the dance and decided to take our picture first, so we posed and are now waiting for them hehe. We ate hot dogs and nachos and candy....all the good sports food. Then came the dancing. Ok this was better then any prom I could have ever gone to. Teaching Isaiah to do the Macerana was the funniest thing EVER! Isaac pooped out about 7:30 so we went home...but the fun dosnt stop there. Papa was at home with Aria and we decided to bring the dancing home. So papa starts teaching the kids some breakdancing moves. Then my mother suggest I try......My hips are bruised from trying this breakdancing spin :-) But it was so much fun watching my kids spasming on the floor and calling it breakdancing. This is why I became a mother......
Then we woke up Saturday and went to Shays Baseball game. The kids made some friends and played the entire time and I actually got to watch the game. Shay started out with two awsome hits and made it home. By the middle of the game it kinda went down hill and they ended up loosing 12-8 but they had some bad ump calls. We got home and made some dinner and my friend and her sister came up and we watched Iron Man. Could barely keep my eyes open so after they left Shay and I crashed :-) Sunday was more realxed. Shay took us to IHOP and then to a movie "Bedtime Stories". It was really cute. Got home and ate. The kids wanted to watch yet another movie with daddy so we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. BEDTIME!! Crashed again.
Well that was our weekend in a nutshell.
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:
Post a Comment